Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 11, 2011

wordless friday evening

time past 7pm! im still at office..can u imagine im still in office????oh really make me..urghh..not because i have lot of  work to finish up but..abang late to pick up me.he got work at PWTC but not told me trully he cant make it to pick up me..after 5.33pm he just mention to me.WTF....so i cant asked anybody to sent me back.have to wait for him..wasted my time.means faqihah still with mama ct.very regret bout that.sometimes make me lost my temper n my patient coz he hard to tell me bout his work condition.if i call dont know to pick up...if im sms dont want to reply.

i thought he already back to his office on afternoon.never thought he was at pwtc the hold day.problem to us coz he did not know how to communicate well.the same goes everyday after he reach in front of my office than he told he arrive to pick.but when im late he said why i late.but why he cant call me he almost reach my office?

No comments: