Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

hate to be pretender

ok my attitude that i'll try to avoid but i cant. im the person who can 4give but not 4get...yeah...seem like im person that keep grudge rite...true...coz i was hurt down inside...hoping not seing the person coz it will make me hate them so much!...im believe i cant talk to them nicely anymore...
few weeks ago i got bad conversation with my biras..she said i cant accept her complaining...but she aso cant accept my opinion.then she said just 4get all those thing....hah crap! sorry not so into me!now im not interested talk to her anymore...seem everything we cant discuss nicely anymore...seeing her YM appear in my screen give me anger.ya Allah plz help me forgive n forget everyone...
before tis as i know my in law got in accident...she said very bad accident but dun want to share coz konon nanti macam tagih simpati plak.until tak mau i know bout their accident sanggup hide wall fb.watdafak!serius i cant trust her anymore.seem like she also one of person always talk bad bout me behind.no more sharing secret as she also thought im not the person who can share secret.
now everytime she talk with me in ym serius not interested anymore...now im talking to her n she keep telling bout progress of her car after accident.n seriously not one question im ask coz she the one startes 1st said dun want to share bout this.so lantak ko la...ko g keje macammana ker...keta dah buruk ker...yang kemik dah ketuk balik ker...tu ko punya hal n aku tak mau masuk campur.
but this CNY i heard that my sis in law planning to marry again...oh my...i have to meet them...seriously i cant meet up any of my in law including mutter!terlalu banyak bende yang melukakan hati.kalau mampu nak elak bertembung sebab tak mau menambah benci di hati.geram la...
reaksi aku yang mana?pilih sendiri...hahahaha

No comments: